Saturday 28 March 2015

My Homemade Laundry Powder

Ingredients, Cost $10.20
 
Laundry soap grated in $8 op shop blender

I thought this was a good place to start and put into practice something I have learned thus far.

To make this laundry powder you will need:

1 Bar laundry soap - finally grated, I cut it on board first then blended to a fine powder.
1 Cup Lectric washing Soda
1/2 Cup Borax

Mix together and store in air tight container.
Use 2 teaspoons per wash.

I made a double batch and still have plenty of soap, soda and borax left for future use. I will date the top of jar so I can work out just how economical it really is. The ingredients were all purchased at Coles.

Hope to report whites that are whiter than white :)

#homemade #washingpowder #laundrypowder #savemoney

No comments:

Post a Comment