Wednesday 24 August 2011

Mid Week Woes

I’m gaining some insight into the weight loss world by research and trial and error.
Now I know that the less I eat the more I lose!!!
And the more I move the more I lose!!!

Hardly rocket science, it’s like giving up smoking you have to want it badly enough and just do it. I remember many years ago when I did give up the dreaded tobacco it was my choice and although I’d tried to stop many times before the timing just had not been right. When the time was right BINGO I was a success.



Weight loss is a lot like that…the timing is crucial and the choice to do it is mine.
When you give up smoking you instantly become a non smoker, unfortunately when you decide to lose weight the results are not instantaneous. Each day you choose to eat less and move more can be painful and for me the option to quit seems like such a good idea because I’m not seeing results this far.

Maybe I’m having the Mid Week Woes……and I hope that on Friday the bathroom scales will tell me to keep trying.



In the mean time I’ll eat less calories, (around 1600) try not to have sugar and TRY not to snack between meals. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment