Saturday 15 June 2013

HOW I GOT MOTIVATED TO DE CLUTTER AND CLEAN MY KITCHEN





My weight ballooned to 93 kilos at the end of 2012 and yes I hated the way I looked. I had been toying with low carb but decided that enough was enough and went full on DUKAN.





Wow, it did work for me and before I knew it I was 8 kilos lighter and felt much better. Like most people I did stop at that point for some reason, I can’t remember why now.

Anyway, since then I have been around 85k and have been able to maintain that with low or no carbs and by sort of following my friend Dr Dukan.

Getting on to being motivated…well I haven’t been motivated to do much of anything lately and have found that I have spent a lot of time just sitting around, too tired to do anything at all.

I work for 4 days a week and just love doing that so much. Then I have my long 3 day weekend and can feel the time just wasting away, so decided to have a few goals and more importantly put the PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

GOAL NO.1 Clean up the mess and clutter in my kitchen.

GOAL NO.2 Clean out  the fridge and freezer.

No mean feat, believe me as it REALLY needed doing.

So look at what happened…
taking a photo meant that I HAD to take an after shot, so that’s what I did!



BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER


I stood back a few times this afternoon and looked at my handy work and yes I did feel a sense of achievement. In fact I feel better than I have felt for a long time. Getting off the couch had enhanced my life…really!
In August we are planning a complete kitchen make over with new EVERYTHING so being uncluttered and clean will help when I have to completely empty this space to get ready for the new cabinets and appliances.





No comments:

Post a Comment