Tuesday 28 February 2012

Lose Weight - It's Easy!

Someone posted this picture on Facebook this morning and I thought...mmm, maybe this is worth sharing. Anyway it won't do me any harm to be reminded every time I look at this blog.
How soon we forget the 'diet' when faced with a tempting delight from the bakery or take away food counter and I always think, perhaps just one won't sabotage me too much.


The weekend was great, very relaxing camping at the beach. Food wasn't a major problem either, ate a few snacky things and had some wine but on the whole not too bad so am not beating myself up too much. Long walks on this beautiful beach made me happy and realise how fortunate I am to be able to take time out like this in this amazing part of the world.






Back home today with new enthusiasm for getting healthier. 
Plan to make a yummy vegetable soup to help at hungry times. 
Lose weight - It's easy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment