Thursday 1 March 2012

Just Add Water


 Yummy homemade vegetable soup with a mountain bread houmus & salad wrap.
Easy peasy recipe
As many different vegetables as you can fit in your soup pot, lots of garlic, pepper and just add water. I also used some chicken stock powder and didn't over cook so vegies are still a little crunchy

I am actually enjoying the meals I am eating at the moment , I didn't think I would and already feeling better for it. Can't wait to weigh myself to find out how I'm going. I haven't been hungry yet, eating every 3 hours or so and that;s really helping. Snacking on carrot sticks and almonds, also had a gorgeous crisp new season apple this morning.
Portion control has always been hard for me and it's still a challenge but I'm getting there, I am hopeing I'll get better at it.
Trying to keep meals interesting for everyone so trying a new recipe Moroccan Chicken tonight.
Forget to drink water, find it easier to keep a bottle by my desk so I can sip away when I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment